The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

There, finally. I finally managed to stick with it and just do my work for about a page or so, and now must stop for the evening. And by g*d, once I stuck with it I could see little things falling into place, like, "Wait a minute, the character isn't thinking that, he's thinking this." Just little tiny things, but things that make the story matter instead of being a f*cking travelogue or entry in an Audubon guide to trees and shrubs. And I won't have to pull from chapter three, because if I can keep this up chapter three will be here so quick it's the same difference anyway.

Blog Archive