The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Does it mean anything that I can't get interested in tying up a chapter properly? It just fades away and then there's a nice strong beginning to the next chapter. What does that mean? Am I supposed to stick around and fix it so I don't lose track of what I'm doing? Am I supposed to leave it and move on? Does it mean the strong beginning is in the wrong place and the chapter really needs to lengthen to include the strong beginning, which I ought to somehow turn into a strong end?

Did I used to know how to write?

Blog Archive