The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I did a smart thing life-wise, because I deliberately scheduled all doctor-type appointments for everyone during spring break. However, that was very dumb writing-wise because it actually has taken up more time than a regular day does during the regular school year. Plus I'm still tutoring. Also, I have given up my only chunks of writing time to socialize with the 3 household punks. I expect them to pay me back when I'm old by occasionally visiting me in the nursing home. Must remind them of that today at lunch.

But doctor's appts are done now, and tutoring is only M-Th, so maybe I can get in the groove, either tonight or tomorrow.

Blog Archive