The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Went back to the beginning and cut everything up smaller, breaking it into more "chapters." Also rearranged some bits. I feel better about the ms now, like my feet are back on the ground--or at least closer to the ground than they were yesterday, anyway.

I've got to try not to lose track of what it is I want to do with this ms. When I get that far away, I start to wonder why I'm even writing it.

Maybe there's a lesson in here to apply to my swordfighting ms. Although I don't quite know what, or how.

Blog Archive