The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Got pretty much through the first section today--up to the first turning point, where the tone changes from that sweet mid-grade feel to sex, violence, and snark. Obviously I will have to reconcile all this at some point, but not now. It's also obvious that I have some major trimming and tightening to do--and probably more rearranging--but I hope I don't do any of that yet, either. I hope I continue on, whether moving straight into the aftermath of what just happened, or skipping to something farther along. We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

Blog Archive