The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Very, very slowly worked through a minor revamping of an earlier chapter. E-mailed some writer friends to pick their brains for methods re. organizing thoughts, plot threads, etc. I'm tentatively thinking I'll gingerly try inching my way into the middle now, even though I haven't nailed the chapter that leads into the middle. I do have a vague feel for some scenes that will be in the new middle. We'll see how it goes, though. When I pull up the ms and the file lies open before me, I may chicken out or sit there cluelessly blank.

Blog Archive