The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Drudge, drudge, drudge. I "saved as" so I don't accidentally lose anything from the last version, then moved stuff around, split it up, cut quite a bit, etc. And I'm barely even started. This is why I never clean out closets; first you have to take everything out and spread it around and think about it and organize it and get rid of some before you can put it back into the stinkin' closet. It's just not worth it. However, my WIP is not a closet and must be attended to.

With closets you can cram tons of stuff in willy-nilly and still get the door shut if you push hard enough; not so with mss.

Blog Archive