The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I did work yesterday for a few hours, and am settling down to work today, after too much pathetic avoidance. But I'm looking at the ms and am confused. The only thing I see for sure is that I'm spending more time than I should on the guys and very nearly no time on the girls. That's obviously not going to work and will have to be fixed at some point.

But I don't know how to figure out what I need to work on now. I don't know whether to try sorting out the ms starting from where I was yesterday, or to skip ahead and do something I understand better.

I guess I'll just poke at the ms with a stick till something comes to mind.

Blog Archive