The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

don't think, just write

Kinda busy day. Got a few hours writing time in, though. Smoothed out the snag I stopped on yesterday, and got through all of chapters 2 & 3. I'm cutting out a lot of the internal stuff, which makes things more immediate, but which also probably means that nobody but me will know what the heck is going on. Nevertheless, what seems best for now is to keep moving and not think too much; just focus on keeping a sense of urgency while trying to get some hints about character in through action and dialog--not through explaining. As much as I can help, anyway.

Blog Archive