The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

No writing yesterday, none today. Just stupid crappy annoying stuff that takes up all the time when it shouldn't, like sitting around in waiting rooms and being on hold and having to go pick things up from various places. I am in a foul, foul mood. So I'm going to try to get a very little writing in before bedtime, in the nature of an experiment to see whether doing so relieves some of the utter foulness of my mood, or whether my mood ruins the writing session which then makes me even crankier.

Blog Archive