The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

No writing today, of course. No time to even think about it; I've got to do this sample/audition thingamabob, and then another company sent a reading test for me to do--only I finally opened it, thinking it would be a piece of cake (you know, a reading test?), and lo, they want me to write a sample reading test to certain specs. That's a whole different ball of wax.

Plus, looks like I'm getting another student to tutor, so that makes five. Nope, no time to think about my own stuff.

Not that these other projects aren't mine. It's just that I can't hurl myself into them and wallow around for ages the way I do with my own from-the-ground-up novels. The wallowing is actually most of the fun, and I for one can't wallow properly when the bottom-line reason I'm writing is to win somebody else's approval.

Blog Archive