The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Friday, February 20, 2009

No writing of any kind for the past few days. There's not enough time in a day to get everything done; something always has to be set aside or pushed back.

I did have a little blip of a thought re. the MC for the Night Road sequel. I have no idea why that would pop into my head, out of all the things I've got to get done or want to get done. That ms isn't anywhere close to being worked on. It's, like, four or five books down the list. It's not connected to anything I'm working on or hope to work on. Still, it was a nice surprise to have even the thinnest of creative thoughts pop out on its own instead of me trying to pry it out during a specified time slot.

Today I am going to try to work on the w-f-h sample, which should have been finished last week. I'm going to set a goal of having it done by the end of the weekend. Along with a couple of other things.

Blog Archive