The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Backed up and worked on an earlier scene that informs character in the scene I was working on yesterday, that used to be the beginning but is now somewhere in the middle. I'm guessing I may work on these two scenes in tandem for a day or two, but who knows. I am not exactly blazing with inspiration at the moment.

Also today--played Mario Party with the household punks, and won even though I got soundly beat in all but two mini-games. This was because we ended up playing on Bowser's level (level isn't the right word; I forget what you call it) where you can steal stars from other players. Knowing that I suck at mini-games, I set myself to stealing other people's hard-earned stars, fully expecting that everyone else's superior game play would enable them to overtake me. It didn't. I'm not sure what the lesson here is, but I don't think I like it.

Blog Archive