The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
One, I'd better be vigilant about keeping up with whatever writing tasks need to be done, whether they're mine or someone else's, or I'm going to be in deep sh*t very quickly--like, within a week. And once I get vigilant, I have to stay that way during the periods when I have multiple writing tasks pending. I can't afford to put things off, because there are going to be too many in the queue, all with people waiting to hear back from me.
Two, my WIP really is weird and probably doesn't have much of a future. It's a luxury, writing-wise. Just saying.
- ► 2011 (100)
- Note to self: reread Elie Wiesel's Night
- Note to self: let it go; do your work.
- Still very busy, but once in a while I think about...
- No time to work on my own stuff, but I did glance ...
- I was very bad a few days ago, because I worked a ...
- Suddenly swamped. Multiple projects, overlapping d...
- Two things seem pretty clear to me today. One, I'...
- I've been working on my own writing about every ot...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2009 (282)