The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
So I looked over the first scene and saw right away that I do need to spell everything correctly, even though it's a long step from how you'd actually hear the guy in person. But I also saw that I probably need to clean up the sentence structure some, too, because transcribing him straight gives an immediate impression that he's stupid. Which he's not. I don't want stupid, I want laconic, removed, with a touch of menace. So...this should be interesting. No time to think about it much right now, though.
- ► 2011 (100)
- Note to self: reread Elie Wiesel's Night
- Note to self: let it go; do your work.
- Still very busy, but once in a while I think about...
- No time to work on my own stuff, but I did glance ...
- I was very bad a few days ago, because I worked a ...
- Suddenly swamped. Multiple projects, overlapping d...
- Two things seem pretty clear to me today. One, I'...
- I've been working on my own writing about every ot...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2009 (282)