The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not sure how it went today. Will keep on with it tomorrow.

Basically this is a format change. If the format was all that was wrong with it--if being in the wrong format was what kept the ms from progressing--then I ought to be able to work on it relatively steadily now ("relatively" in terms of writing, which really means "not steadily at all"). But if format isn't the problem, then I'll stall out again, and probably very quickly.

Of course, the problem could be external pressures keeping me from digging in. But usually I can write through those, at least to some extent. Sigh. I dunno, I dunno.

Blog Archive