The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
I'm gonna be really p*ssed if my thyroid conks out again, because it's like night and day, the amount and quality of thinking and work I can do--both on my work and other people's--when my brain is working, compared to when it's not. What I've done in the past week would have taken me a couple of months, at the very least, if I'd tried to do it nearly any time last year. I doubt I'd have have been able to get any appreciable work done on my own ms. I feel like I need to try to work fast in case the damn thing (thyroid) starts messing up again.
- Got stuck in road-construction-traffic-jam h*ll to...
- Last night, ending up fleshing out some of the sce...
- Have been working a little bit most nights before ...
- *SPOILER*--reading this will ruin my dystopian nov...
- Am attempting to work on my ms at night, after put...
- While driving today, I was thinking about the part...
- ▼ February (6)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (282)