The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I feel like I might be starting to get these acts of violence in proper order character-arc-wise. I don't know for sure because I'm tired and can't think my way into it too much, but I suddenly don't feel as uneasy about the last third of the ms as I have for the last few days.
Today's changes would bring two bullets, not one, into the climactic scene. That opens up some intriguing possibilities. I'll need to consider what kinds of things that extra bullet is capable of.
*Maybe that act of violence is the climax. Now that I think about it...hmm, it might be. Will have to keep an eye on it and see.
- Got stuck in road-construction-traffic-jam h*ll to...
- Last night, ending up fleshing out some of the sce...
- Have been working a little bit most nights before ...
- *SPOILER*--reading this will ruin my dystopian nov...
- Am attempting to work on my ms at night, after put...
- While driving today, I was thinking about the part...
- ▼ February (6)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (282)