The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Some general thoughts re. getting this part to move, and keeping it moving: I can integrate plotty stuff I'd planned to bring up later; I can try to think of new exciting plotty stuff to insert; I can winnow out the pieces that aren't able to do double or triple duty (by touching on several threads at once) and get rid of them.
For now I'll just keep writing and revising without a plan, but will keep these options in the back of my mind.
- Took about 30 minutes to work on my own stuff--wen...
- Instead of writing a new "thingee" for the main se...
- Still developing and fleshing out the pieces that ...
- Yesterday, pulled up chapter 11 and piddled around...
- At some point before I left for VT, I split chapte...
- Yesterday, worked on the first scene of chapter 11...
- Back to dystopian. Days ago I decided to clarify t...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (282)