The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Friday, January 27, 2012
It's sort of like chopping your way into a jungle using a machete--after a short while the machete gets dull and you're standing there in a morass of greenery again, not moving forward. I chopped my way forward till the machete went dull, and all the excess enveloped me again. However, I'm a little farther into the jungle now, and I don't mind seeing if I can sharpen the machete for another round, and continue moving forward in this way.
Must put it aside for a bit though, because if I don't, I will shortly be overwhelmed by other projects that are starting to pile up on my desk and that are looming on my calendar.
- Took about 30 minutes to work on my own stuff--wen...
- Instead of writing a new "thingee" for the main se...
- Still developing and fleshing out the pieces that ...
- Yesterday, pulled up chapter 11 and piddled around...
- At some point before I left for VT, I split chapte...
- Yesterday, worked on the first scene of chapter 11...
- Back to dystopian. Days ago I decided to clarify t...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (282)