The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
When I got home I jotted down everything I thought I'd need to remember (squirrel! flour! composite bow! head-on-a-pike!) when I pick up the ms again. That could be tomorrow. If I get to work right now and put in some long hard hours today to get other obligations completed.
In other news, the w-f-h ms I did last year or whenever it was--the one that taught me so much about fight scenes and writing from action/plot--is not going to be published, because the series was canceled before it began. It's too bad, because I ended up liking the character a lot, and would have liked to see how the book read in print. However, I got paid up front, I learned a ton, and it was somebody else's idea, so it's not on the list of things I'm losing sleep over.
And now, back to work.
- Yeah, I think I'm getting through this tricky part...
- I went back over the lengthy transition, this time...
- The transition into the middle section has been to...
- No time to work on my own stuff. However, it seems...
- Taking a little time from other people's work so I...
- I was thinking about the part of the ms that's bot...
- I have been making my way through corrections, but...
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (282)