The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Friday, October 7, 2011
I'm not sure whether this is what I'll end up doing, but it would tighten up the story a little and make it move more directly into the next part.
I think the reason I'm stalling out is that I need to have a grip on everybody's state of mind as the next part gets rolling.
The next time I hear somebody say, "I always wanted to write a novel, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and do it," I think I may strangle them.
- Yeah, I think I'm getting through this tricky part...
- I went back over the lengthy transition, this time...
- The transition into the middle section has been to...
- No time to work on my own stuff. However, it seems...
- Taking a little time from other people's work so I...
- I was thinking about the part of the ms that's bot...
- I have been making my way through corrections, but...
- ▼ October (7)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (282)