The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Have been working on filling in some missing pieces in the middle of the book. I don't really know what needs to go in there, so I'm mostly just messing around, trying stuff out, dabbling. It would be nice to have focus and purpose, but if I'm lucky maybe something I'm doing now will eventually lead to focus and purpose. If not, the pages of dabbling will have to be scrapped.

But you know, if so, wtf else is new? It's not like I haven't scrapped a goodly portion of what I've worked on in the past couple of years. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wrote something and it just worked. I'd probably be scared if that happened. I'd be looking up, waiting for the asteroid that was about to strike and turn me and my computer into a flaming crater.

Blog Archive