The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yesterday I spent most of the time thinking about other people's mss, and then I worked some on the dystopian WIP. In my WIP I jumped around doing I don't know what all, because I'd start one scene, and then whatever I was working on would make me realize I'd better remember to do something else in a another scene. Being worried I'd forget exactly what needed to be done, I'd jump to the other scene and do a bit, then realize another piece I'd better remember and jump again. And while jumping around I found some old stuff that had no bearing anymore, and cut it. So yesterday wasn't a straight-line kind of day, but a productive one nonetheless.

Now I'd better set it aside for a while and let the back of my mind mull it over while the front of my mind thinks about/works on other writing-related projects.