The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Horrible last couple of days, writing-wise. This last w-f-h story is the story from h*ll. I should have turned it in Wed. but it took longer than I expected, so I stayed up late and got up early to get it done (son #2: "Have you been working all night?") but that took longer than I expected, too, and then when it was finally almost done, I realized it sucked and I couldn't turn it in like that. I have no confidence that I can fix it before Monday morning, and it's therefore likely to be late and suck. A double failure.

I hate it, I'm sick of it, and I'm not even going to look at it today or I might slit my wrists. I'm going to work on my own stuff. Then tomorrow I'll return to the lowest circle of story-writing hades, oh joy.