The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Okay, what I've decided to do is put my own writing on the back burner. Instead of trying to do it every day, I'm going to have to get other stuff done, and then--if I'm not dead on my feet, mentally or otherwise--I'll see if there's any time for my own writing. Play it day by day, no guilt, no stress. I expect to get this audition/sample thing done within two weeks at most, and I expect to be doing some of my own writing during that time. But I'm not going to work all day then feel like I didn't accomplish anything because I didn't get a lot done on my own ms. That's ridiculous.

Blog Archive