The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Again, a productive day. Again, school closings. I do need to go to tutoring tonight, though. If a car smashes into mine and hurls me through the windshield into the icy gutter, I'll drag myself to a hospital and then back home because I'm going to finish this book and see it published if it's the last thing I do.

Today was a little surprising. I started off with boring description, but it developed into something else fairly quickly, somehow showing character, backstory, and--this is the good part--touching on setting, background, story, and character for book #3, which isn't even a gleam in my eye yet. Although I guess it is now. So, that was fun.

Now, off to other, non-writing stuff.

Blog Archive