The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today I got a lot of work in, sorting bits out, trying to figure out what order they belong in and what they're really about, and trimming, tightening and focusing them as I went along. It would be nice if some of the work I did today could stand, because it if does I'll be almost to page 60. If not, I'll have to backtrack and fix. However, at some point this is all bound to hit the right note, and when it does I'll suddenly make a huge leap forward in the ms because bam! a whole huge chunk of story will be right.

Anyway, that's what I like to think will happen.

Blog Archive