The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
I need to figure out how to keep this ms simmering on a front burner over the next month or so, and not let it get pushed completely aside.
And I need to figure out what to do about that &%$@! saggy part. It's driving me insane. I just want it to be fixed so I can move on. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.
- ► 2011 (100)
- I haven't had time to work on any of my own writin...
- Yesterday I spent a disproportionate amount of tim...
- Yesterday I chopped and moved things, and have som...
- Looks like I need to abandon my skipping-ahead ide...
- Yesterday I skipped ahead and wrote a scene where ...
- Am trying to get a grip on larger picture of ms us...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2009 (282)