The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wrote a fight scene from the middle of the book yesterday.  Then I had the good luck to run into some fellow writers who very kindly walked me through the physical and emotional interactions that might take place in a quick, unplanned alpha-dog guy fight. This helped me get a better grip on the blocking/choreography involved. 

Another FW showed me the Casey Heynes bully video (slightly disturbing, and yet shockingly satisfying), which I had not seen. 

All in all, an excellent writing day. 

Blog Archive