The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today has been one of those days where in the middle of figuring out and dealing with ten thousand real-life things, I had an hour or so to sit and and try to write before jumping back into the ten thousand other things. This kind of day is not conducive to accomplishing much on a ms. And I didn't accomplish much. However, I did write. And now I've got to set the ms aside for at least a few days, and instead turn my attention to w-f-h related material. That should be a nice change of pace, and maybe the back of my mind will get something done so when I pick up my ms again I'll have some kind of fresh idea about it.

Blog Archive