The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Monday, May 11, 2009

W-f-h today. Will probably be doing that most of the time over the next few weeks. If I keep up and don't fall behind, though, I might be able to work on some of my own stuff, too.

I'm not an idea person, but for this sort of thing I have to come up with lots of ideas, fast. Right now I've got four sketched out, but need five more. It's a stretch for me to do this, because I'm more of a take-one-idea-and-stick-with-it kind of writer. If I like an idea I'll keep at it for years, however many drafts it takes until I figure it out. Multiple quick, new ideas are not my strong point. So I think this is a good stretch, although it's a little nerve-wracking because I don't want to fail.

Blog Archive