The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Did a little work on dystopian, and ended up poking around the part right after the chapter break I recently made. I guess what I did today was streamline that part down to one main idea that lasts about three pages. Not sure what will happen after that, or whether this will work; it's still all taking place in the middle of the same scene.*

There are four other people currently in the room with the MC, three of whom just walked in. I keep having the feeling I'm trying to introduce too many people at once...maybe I'll think about having somebody stay outside for a while.

Hmm, one guy actually probably would stay outside, now that I think about it. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why he even came inside in the first place. I just assumed he did, and had him show up.

I have got to work on w-f-h tomorrow, though. I have to finish four small-but-intense projects before Monday, and have not been applying myself as I ought to.




*Actually, I don't think it is the same scene. I think I was thinking of it as one long scene, and that was part of my problem.